Bobcat’s EMEA headquarters is based at the heart of Europe, in the Czech Republic. The modern Bobcat Campus is unique among the company’s many facilities around the world and in the whole industry. Combining state-of-the-art manufacturing plant, Innovation Centre, and Training Centre at the same location, it is the development point for new machines and technology, their production, and the delivery of training to dealers from Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- Provide direction and be responsible for Global Engineering Systems, including Computer Aided Design (CAD), company applications, Test, Analysis, Standards and other engineering related information management systems.
- Provide direction and be responsible for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), including Engineering Bill of Materials (BOM), Engineering Change Notices (ECN), Product Data Management (PDM) and all Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) related applications and data.
- Ensure access to other facilities through networks for development of specialized applications of CAD or PLM related systems. Ensure CAD and PLM applications as continuously improved to reflect state of the art technology.
- Assess hardware and software needs to meet the above requirements.
· Manage and maintain Engineering Systems software maintenance contracts.
· Implement software licenses and maintain a high level of software availability and uptime.
Global Engineering Systems & Data Management
· Responsible for Global Engineering Systems operations, database management and computer access to other facilities and networks. Responsible for development of specialized engineering applications to support New Product Development, Design, Documentation, Standards, Test & Analysis. Responsible for advanced training of parametric Computer Aided Design operators and design engineers utilizing PTC Creo. Responsible for assuring that engineering applications and capabilities appropriately maintained and upgraded.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
· Responsible for PLM operations within the Engineering Department, Engineering Database Management, and all engineering related files within the PLM environment.
· Assess hardware, software and operating supplies needed to meet Product Lifecycle Management requirements.
- Proficiency in PTC Creo, Computer Aided Engineering (CAD) software use and management including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic.
- Systems engineering approach to design
- Product Lifecycle Management tool development and administration.
- Programming and Database skills.
- Project management skills.
- Laptop, Desktop, Server Experience.
- Advanced problem-solving skills related to computer aided design and drafting and/or computer systems.
- Desktop Support.
- Knowledge of: Microsoft server, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of various Windows Operating Systems.
- Finite Element Analysis including Ansys and Creo Simulate.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering General or Information Technology
- Czech mother tongue, fluent in English
- Experience < 5 years
- Travel < 10%