Bobcat’s EMEA headquarters is based at the heart of Europe, in the Czech Republic. The modern Bobcat Campus is unique among the company’s many facilities around the world and in the whole industry. Combining state-of-the-art manufacturing plant, Innovation Centre, and Training Centre at the same location, it is the development point for new machines and technology, their production, and the delivery of training to dealers from Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
At our Dobris (CZ) campus our Aftermarket Team is searching for Product Support Manager for our new electronic Mini-Excavator.
- You investigate and troubleshoot high priority technical issues
- You identify technical issues from the field, take necessary steps to isolate the root cause and provide technical solutions
- You prepare the field modification programs to provide customer safety and satisfaction
- You support the product launch from the Aftermarket perspective
- You have an Engineering degree or an equivalent and have an extensive knowledge about electronics
- You have an experience in the truck, forklift, agricultural or construction equipment industry
- You speak English fluently
- You work autonomously and can set priorities
We offer you an interesting position in a very international environment
A company culture where you can contribute with your experience and bring in your ideas
An environment to grow and develop your career in a dynamic team