Bobcat’s EMEA headquarters is based at the heart of Europe, in the Czech Republic. The modern Bobcat Campus is unique among the company’s many facilities around the world and in the whole industry. Combining state-of-the-art manufacturing plant, Innovation Centre, and Training Centre at the same location, it is the development point for new machines and technology, their production, and the delivery of training to dealers from Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
At our Dobris (CZ) campus our Aftermarket Team is searching for Product Manager for our new electronic Mini-Excavator.
- You´ll investigate and troubleshoot high priority technical issues
- You should identify technical problems from the field, take necessary steps to isolate the root cause and provide technical solutions
- You´ll prepare the field modification programs to provide customer safety and satisfaction
- You should support the whole product launch from the Aftermarket perspective
- an Engineering degree or an equivalent and have an extensive knowledge about electronics
- speak English fluently
- knowledge of electrical systems and hydraulic system knowledge is a great advantage
- work autonomously and can set priorities
To participate on a brand new product launch
Manage our field requirements in European Perimeter including up to 40% of travels
A company culture where you can contribute with your experience and bring in your ideas