Bobcat’s EMEA headquarters is based at the heart of Europe, in the Czech Republic. The modern Bobcat Campus is unique among the company’s many facilities around the world and in the whole industry. Combining state-of-the-art manufacturing plant, Innovation Centre, and Training Centre at the same location, it is the development point for new machines and technology, their production, and the delivery of training to dealers from Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- 5 years plus of experience in Logistic Management/Supply Chain and Warehouse
- Lean, Kaizen or any other improvements related system knowledge
- Strong Analytical Skills, ability to drive change, very hands on person
- SAP, Oracle or another ERP-System knowledge
- Managerial, Teamleading or related experience
- Fluent in GERMAN & English
- Willing to relocate to German, at least for 2 years
pply On Company Site
The Warehouse/Logistics Manager is responsible for supervising the shipping, receiving, and warehouse operations areas of the aftermarket business. This position reports directly to the Operation Manager. This is a working leadership position, splitting time between performing tasks and performing leadership functions. Familiarity with international shipping/receiving a major plus.
- Strategically plan and manage external: logistics, warehouse and transportation
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle with regard to priority to support customer satisfaction.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers of the services: external warehouse, customs, DHL transporation company
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse and process shipments
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse personnel
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements