DOOSAN BOBCAT EMEA
- since 2017 we are newly European Headquater
- for many years the biggest world producer of construction machines - compact loaders, excavators and telehandlers (bagry, nakladače a teleskopické nakladače značky BOBCAT- bobíky). Currently there are over 1000 employees.
In our Dobříš plant (u Prahy) more than 80% of the machines manufactured are dedicated for European, Middle Eastern and African markets (EMEA).
The second part is BOBCAT ENGINEERING. It is the innovation and development centre that provides complete design, development and testing of machines made in the plant. In 2014 the new INNOVATION CENTER was opened with NEW TECHNOLOGIES for building and testing prototypes in order to support development processes.
The third part of the BOBCAT in Dobris is our TRAINING CENTER. It supports the EMEA region distribution network by practical trainings and allows dealers and customers to be trained on more than 80 machines and attatchements.
Dobříš close PRAGUE is very good located - only 30 min. from PRAGUE by highway and 35 minutes by bus (from metro Anděl – Prague 5).
your main responsibility is to provide the highest level of customer service support to our dealers when ordering a machine.
Key objective for this role is improve the customer journey by ensuring that the needs of all customers are met with high quality, timely and in a professional manner. The role is busy and varied and offers great opportunity to increase overall customer satisfaction.
• Be the first point of contact for customers for questions /concerns about their orders (questions related to lead time, order status, logistics, invoicing)
• Assist customers with all questions related to claims that were sent (Claim Status, Rejection reason, Credit note details)
• Act and react pro-actively (timely manner with daily frequency) in relation to open orders report in order to make sure all orders are processed and treated
• Manage the discount (quoting) approval process to ensure effective and efficient commercial pricing process
• Process & resolve order holds (roadblocks removal and release)
• Manage & resolve disputes related to campaigns, credit notes, damages & price issues
• Manage changes to deliveries (address changes, express deliveries)
• Manual order entry in case of special orders (inter company orders & fairs)
• Liaise with the Supply Team for lead time information and clarification
• Liaise with internal teams ((Supply chain, Shipping ,Customs, Finance, Sales & Marketing and Product Line) to promote order fulfilment and customer satisfaction,
• Participate to weekly invoicing calls
• Actively participate in defining process improvements from project scoping to user acceptance testing
• Create & monitor reports for on time order entry, booking and progression of orders
• Resolve together with IT/Data Governance system related issue’s
We are looking for someone who
In a changing environment, flexibility & drive to improve are key to be successful in this position.
• We offer the opportunity to work at Headquarters of a successful international company and prestigious brand.
• A unique opportunity to be a part of global business managed from our Dobris campus.
• Further career opportunities, either at Supply chain or other business functions
• Frequent direct bus connection from Prague (30 mins from Andel)
• Competitive salary + employee benefits